- 6 quail breasts, diced to taste
- Corn tortilla, baked and in quarts
- 2 fresh tomatoes, peeled and diced in small cubes
- 4 oz canned yellow corn, drained
- Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper
Take the breast quails, and sprinkle the minced garlic, cumin, salt and pepper to taste. Put into a skillet with a tablespoon vegetable oil over medium high heat, cook until brown.
In a bowl, mix the tomato cubes, chopped onion, yellow corn and chopped cilantro. Add salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice. Then add the cooked quail and mix.
Spoon the mixture over the baked tortilla, top with a cilantro leave and jalapeño.